Matt & Kim come back to St. Louis for more

Brooklyn-based indie rock duo Matt & Kim have been together since 2005. Their albums Grand (2009) and Sidewalks (2010) put them on the map. The newest album, Lightning, was released in October of this year. Known for their mood-boosting dance music, Matt Johnson and Kim Schifino have made their mark on the indie rock genre.

The duo has been touring for about 5 years now, and keep coming back to St. Louis. On November 4, Matt & Kim came to The Pageant. They performed songs from each of their albums, including singles like “Lessons Learned”, “Daylight”, “Cameras”, and new single “Let’s Go”. The concert isn’t a normal concert, its just one big party.

Matt & Kim are some of the most down to earth performers you could ever know. They would always talk to the crowd in between songs, and continuously praise St. Louis and its lively audience. Their favorite thing to do is rev up the crowd by shooting off confetti and dancing with the audience. The music combined with the lights and energy of the venue made it the concert to be at. There were many loyal fans who would sing along to all of their songs, even the new ones. Not one person left the venue in a bad mood that night because of the wow-factor of Matt & Kim’s Lightning tour. At the end of the concert, Matt & Kim said they would keep coming back to St. Louis and that this is a city they would never miss on tour.